Salut salut. Hope everyone is doing well. Lots of updates at the bottom of this look book so be sure to check that out. So for my realization of the day (or blog post), I have been thinking a lot about inspiration. What’s stolen and what’s yours. So I am beginning to believe that in this day and age, everyone inspires/influences one another no matter what. The biggest realm of those who do this I would say are the ones in the “blogger/vlogger world.” Everyone bouncing off one another, everyone changing and using. So let’s just welcome this. There’s only so many styles in the world. Let’s all just love each other ❤ (I promise I’m not talking about anything in particular, just you know…meandering thoughts.)
Look of the day. Going back to my roots (Okay yes I’m Canadian, ok YES I SPEAK FRENCH. SO yes, je suis Française …no matter what my high school french teacher says.) I find a lot of my style is influenced from my culture. So nice collared shirts are always a go to and a must when achieving that chic look. Chic and effortless. Let’s face it ladies, we got other shit to do rather than just picking out clothes all day. We are busy people who live busy lives. So of course still maintaining that effortless cool look (always effortless, we don’t wanna try to hard…) Here are the key ingredients:
- Crisp Collared Shirt
- Trousers that you adore
- A Flat shoe (espadrilles, loafers, slip ons, what ever works best for your style.)
- A red lip (Yes. Fall is here, it’s coming back.)
Style File: Shoes – Chanel Espadrilles / Top – Abercrombie (THEYRE BRINGING IT BACK) / Trousers – Zara (similar here) / Bag – Zara (similar here) / Lip color – Maybelline ColorBlur, Color in 30 “Partners in Crimson”
- Next week I will be doing a “lifestyle” blog post…send me messages about what you would like to know! (Fun stuff like the best candles to burn, places to get cute quirky things, how to make your apartment more homey) 🙂
- New souncloud playlist – “X” , welcome October. Soundcloud
- I’ve changed my blog to ‘Lifestyle, Fashion, and Music Blog’ I just adore music, a single song, a single beat can take you back to a memory that you thought was forgotten. So since I adore music I just decided to be a music blog. Simple and easy as that. No new changes really, just more rad music and a catagory in the menu that is full of good sounds.
Love you all, keep shining xx You got this.